Multi-millionaire shares how he got what he got
Super pumped about this episode where I interview the awesome Aaron (Big A) Walker. He’s a very successful businessman that sold his first company at 27 and retired.
A major life event changed his perspective in 2001 and he was reborn again with a new focus to leave a great legacy by helping others.
Years later and 2-3 more successful companies, he is sharing how he got where he got and the principles you can follow to do what he did. Unbelievable value bombs in this podcast!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW IN ITUNES PLEASE!
When you subscribe and review the podcast not only does that make me feel amazing😊, it also helps others to find the podcast.
When other people find it they get to learn how to create more freedom and success in their lives from their businesses.
So do a good deed for all and subscribe and review this podcast and I will reward you with a shout out on the podcast!!
DID YOU KNOW?
1. Steve Is Live Every 2 Weeks with Growth-Focused Trainings?
Join the Business Rockstar’s Facebook Group. Wonderful people sharing best practices, networking and helping each other grow their businesses.
2. Steve does 1:1 Training/Coaching?
Need a high energy coach that will kick your butt and help you grow? Join Steve on Weekly zoom calls to get your business going in the right direction with the right focus. CLICK HERE for Details.
- 4 Reasons Your Auto Repair Business Isn’t More Profitable
- #67: Case Study: How to grow your podcast and get sponsors – w/Mike Oliva
- #66: Multi-millionaire shares how he got what he got
- #65: The art of keeping great employees with Steve Gunter
READ THE TRANSCRIPT