The art of keeping great employees with Steve Gunter
A fantastic episode with my good friend Steve Gunter, Owner of The Tap Room at Dubsdread Golf Course in College Park, Florida. Steve was partners in two Sam Snead’s restaurants and Highland Manor in Apopka, Florida.
Steve shares his top techniques he uses to keep his employees engaged, happy and highly productive. Steve was able able to keep all his employees through the COVID pandemic and even added to his staff….it;’s a great story how he did it.
If you have employees, this is a MUST LISTEN!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW IN ITUNES PLEASE!
When you subscribe and review the podcast not only does that make me feel amazing😊, it also helps others to find the podcast.
When other people find it they get to learn how to create more freedom and success in their lives from their businesses.
So do a good deed for all and subscribe and review this podcast and I will reward you with a shout out on the podcast!!
DID YOU KNOW?
1. Steve Is Live Every 2 Weeks with Growth-Focused Trainings?
Join the Business Rockstar’s Facebook Group. Wonderful people sharing best practices, networking and helping each other grow their businesses.
2. Steve does 1:1 Training/Coaching?
Need a high energy coach that will kick your butt and help you grow? Join Steve on Weekly zoom calls to get your business going in the right direction with the right focus. CLICK HERE for Details.
- 4 Reasons Your Auto Repair Business Isn’t More Profitable
- #67: Case Study: How to grow your podcast and get sponsors – w/Mike Oliva
- #66: Multi-millionaire shares how he got what he got
- #65: The art of keeping great employees with Steve Gunter
READ THE TRANSCRIPT